Monday, August 20, 2018

August/September Goals

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a fun weekend.  It was very hot and humid in Indiana this weekend.  We made the most of it and might just might be ready to break out the pumpkins for Fall :) 

It's been a bit since I shared monthly goals with you.  I have a daily to do list in my planner along with weekly goals.  I have a long term wish list of projects to keep on the radar.  I just don't always blog about them.  I feel like we're getting into a good routine with Olive going to Kindergarten.  Fletcher and I are finding plenty of things to fill our days and we are all slowly getting used to waking up early.

Do you do daily to do lists for yourself??  I swear if I don't write things down, they do not happen.


August/September Goals:

1. Print 1 year old pictures of both kids.  Frame and hang them.
2. Reorganize/Clean out all of our toys.
3. Sell/Declutter/Donate items we are no longer using.
4. Continue to reorganize my teaching supplies.
5. Scrapbook my teaching memories from Utah.
6. Overhaul Olive's closet & figure out what she needs for Fall
7. Overhaul Fletcher's closet & figure out what he needs for Fall
8. Organize our garage
*9. Paint our picnic table
*10. Organize tools
11. Decorate for Fall
12. Spray paint some vent covers
13. Hospitality - host friends, students, family and get some fun things on the calendar for Fall.
14. Find a day time Bible study to join
15. Read 3 books - daily reading for me and for the kids
16. Volunteer at Olive's school
17. Bake treats to share
18. Less scrolling through my phone

*Kevin needs to help with this project.


What projects are you working on this time of year?
 

4 comments:

  1. Those are great goals!! Especially getting pics printed out--I need to do more of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great goals in mind! I need to do a closet overhaul for H. I just found out he's grown almost 2 inches since March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have to write down my tasks to or I forget them. Love reading your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals - can’t wait to see your fall activities! It was under 80 degrees this evening and it struck me that summer might be ending - hard to imagine as we are smothered in wildfire smoke. Baking is my favorite welcome to even a day of cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.