Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Toddler Valentines

Olive and I had a lot of fun making her valentines this year.

We made some to mail to family & friends,
some to give to neighbors and her teachers at church
and one for her daddy.

Olive You! valentine
I couldn't resist doing this valentine for Olive to give out this year.  It was just too perfect for her.  I painted olives on blank note cards, wrote messages with Sharpie and let them dry overnight.  I wrote messages on the back and then had Olive dip her pointer finger in pink paint to make the little heart to finish off the Olive.  I love the way they turned out!!


We Love You to PIECES! valentine
I used scrapbook and a glue stick for this project.
Cut out a heart, glued it on and then rubbed glue all over the heart.  Olive was able to pick up the squares of paper and put them on the heart.  I helped a little, but she was able to do most of it on her own.  I let her use the glue stick until... she licked it :)
We gave these valentines to our neighbors & Olive's teachers at church 
with a little bag of Valentine treats.

 My Heart Belongs to My Dada! valentine
 I used foam stickers from the Dollar tree and markers on this valentine.
I did the writing (obviously) and then let Olive put stickers everywhere.
I peeled the back of the sticker off for her and handed it to her to place.
She grabbed her pink pen to personalize her card a little more :)

Did you make valentines this year?
I've gotten two photo card valentines in the mail and a few regular cards.  I wonder if I'll get any other handmade valentines??

5 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! I did send a little V-day package to our niece who is Olive's age - it's nice to have an excuse to cover something in heart stickers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! I love all the creative things you create for her to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - these are so cute! Olive you is the best. Those heart scrapbook paper ones are so cute too!! I got Olivia the foam stickers, and she doesn't like how they are sticky haha. She wants to play with them with the backing still on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I can't wait til I can make cute little valentines with my littles one day

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.