Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Furry Friends

 This is Olive trying hard to win the love of her furry brothers.
She's figured out that they love treats, and in turn, love her more when she has treats for them.  She can get the lid off the jar and will excitedly run around calling for them so she can feed them.  They are leery of her love, but usually cave for a treat.  Bun-Bun was an accomplice to this big mess.  Olive usually says "Ut oh!" over and over again until I get all the treats cleaned up.

Olive wants to give "huggies" to her brothers
and I'm sure it feels less like a hug and more like a body slam.
Topher seems to get the brunt of the hugs.

He lets out warning growls, but they fall on deaf toddler ears.
Olive thinks it's hilarious actually.
I try to supervise their play time and hope that they'll both enjoy each other sometime down the road.  Oliver usually stays out of her reach and that makes Topher and easy target.
I figure he must kind of like the attention since he has yet to change his lounging locations.


 Once Olive goes to bed,
Oliver & Topher are all over me for attention.
They turn into purring machines and
are thrilled to no longer compete for my love.

I'm hopeful that the three of them will be best buds one day!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love these posts! I think that Oliver (the orange guy?) secretly loves those precious toddler hugs! What great cats you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Topher is a pretty tolerant kitty! It's so cute that Olive wants to hug them, she's a smart girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a little dog Lilly and Lilly and Jack love each other. I mean really love each other. Like he said Lilly before he said Mama. I love seeing them together. It is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Hopefully one day she has a friendship with them like Amelia and Rudy. I'm sure as she gets older they will fall madly in love with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so cute! Cats can be so moody sometimes but it looks like Topher likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.