Monday, April 14, 2014

My Signature Items

A friend recently remarked that St. Patrick's Day was my signature holiday 
and I LOVED it.  

It got me thinking... 
I like the fact that people know me well enough to know what I love and remember what I love.  I try to pay attention to and find out things that the people I care about love.  I want to be able to surprise them with their favorite treats, to pick out the perfect present for them and be able to make them feel special by paying attention to the little things that make them unique.


What are my signature items?

What items make people think of me when they see them?

What are things that people know I'll be interested in or will like?


I think my signature items are:
polka-dots
St. Patrick's Day
clovers
GREEN things
accessories
vintage things
organizing
smiling
desserts
sending snail mail
teaching

Did I leave anything out?

Tell me what your signature items are!!
Do we have any in common?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I think you described your signature items very well. Something I would add is your hair always looks perfect! And also pretty earrings :) Mine would probably be, pearl studs, clog type sandals, a tiny gold necklace, and skirts! I'm almost always in a pencil skirt of some kind :) Oh! And a coffee or tea always in my hand - ha! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.