Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello Friday!!

Happy Friday to you!!
I hope you had a great week.
Here are the highlights:

1. I tried a new recipe for Stuffed Peppers and LOVED it!!
You can find the recipe here

2. I had to jump on board with the Spring BOB trend!!
I went back to my favorite stylist, John, and he worked his magic.  I think I'm going to LOVE this shorter look for the hot summer in the South.  Can I get an amen???

3. We got to take Olive to meet the Easter Bunny.
They hit it off and seemed to enjoy their time together.

 4. Our Easter Sunday was lovely - 
Bunny Brunch, naps, getting to dye/eat eggs and Easter baskets

 5. Olive and I were battling a cold for several days.  The highlight is that we are both feeling much better.  I made chicken noodle soup, scarfed down vitamin c, snuggled with my cats and stayed in our pjs for several days.  Another highlight is that we didn't share germs with my husband.


My Finish This statements for the week:
My favorite make up item is...
 my new discovery of Rimmel Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder
and Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash mascara is a close second.

The best book I've ever read was ______ because...
a children's book called The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
because Kate Dicamillo did an amazing job of making you feel every emotion imaginable as your follow along in Edward's journey.  Read it!

My favorite TV show...
as a child... Full House or America's Funniest Home Videos
currently... Grey's Anatomy
of all time... Friends

The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was...
I struggled with this question because I could easily be defined as the polar opposite of spontaneous.  I make lists about list and plan out everything to the max.  I guess the most spontaneous thing I've ever done was going car shopping and coming home with a new car that same night.  My husband had been doing a lot of research on his own but I didn't help because I was a million months pregnant :)

I prefer _____ because ______
staying up late because I can get so much done with the house is QUIET.

I met my significant other...
when I was FIVE years old. 
Our parents went to church together and arranged our marriage :)  Well not exactly but we like to joke about that being the case.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. I love stuffed peppers those look great! I agree I love staying up late! The only time I get peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a native Arkansan! Grew up in South Arkansas and hubby is from Conway! My middle child had that same baby bedding. Isn't it so cute!?! Love those colors. Those peppers look awesome! Great to stop by your blog. Hope you are liking Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got almost the same hair cut! I loved my long hair but I think I am loving the short hair even more. Your little girl is so adorable! She looks like she is around the same age as my son. So much fun!

    Visiting from the link up! Have a great weekend!
    mariaajohnson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bob! You are precious!!!! AMEN! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.