Friday, April 4, 2014

Colorful Eating

I'm trying harder to eat a rainbow of healthy colors 
so I thought I'd share some of my favorite combinations with you:

1. Grilled Chicken Strawberry Salad
Mixed greens, pecans, fresh parmesan cheese, grilled chicken
and LOTS of strawberries with Lite Raspberry Vinagrette

2. Powdered Sugar Dusted Strawberries

3. Mixed Veggies in the crockpot

4. Lemon Pepper Chicken BIG Salad
with TONS of veggies and your favorite vinaigrette
5. Sauteed Green Beans
one of our favorite dinner side options
frozen green beans, yellow onions, almond slivers and lemon juice

 6.Fruity Jello Treats
I love dessert and know that I've got to figure out a way to incorporate healthier dessert options into my routine.  I also love to package them in individual serving sizes so that I have a quick snack prepared for several days.
Cherry/raspberry/strawberry jello
frozen raspberries
light cool whip

7. Smoothies
berries, peaches, oranges and frozen bananas

 8. BLT's
 Yay for eating healthy!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good idea! And I love your little individual jello desserts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, I am so inspired by this post! I've got several of these menu ideas on my shopping list for this week! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.