Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wiww

I'm at a weird point in my wardrobe.
20 weeks, half way into my pregnancy
and none of my non-maternity pants will zip,
skirts are getting tighter by the day
and I'm gravitating towards stretchy waistbands.
My maternity pants are coming out in full force 
and I'm still able to wear several of my non-maternity tops.  Yay!

My 3rd graders have put themselves on "bump watch"
and are doing a day to day analysis of my bump growth.
Exciting and grounding all in the same breath. 

Here's what I've been wearing this week:
1. Stripey Bump
dress - H&M (NEW)
fabric flower - Nordstrom Rack
booties - BORN

 2. My Favorite Colors
striped top & colored jeans - Motherhood (NEW)
scarf - Macys
flower pin - JC Penneys
charm bracelet - Brighton
navy bow flats - TJ Maxx
clover earrings - vintage Avon

Looks like my closet is quickly filling up with stripes this season.
I'm linking up with

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love stripes! They flatter you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these looks so much - stripes are so timeless and always stylish! The colors you have in each one are gorgeous - the bright stripe in the first one and vibrant green in the second are just so pretty!!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week, I'm now following you on GFC and really look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday afternoon for Style Sessions!

    Lauren xxx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.