Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby Christmas

My family and friends were really generous 
and got our little baby Christmas gifts.
It was so fun to get all of these tiny little things.

My mom gave me a box of outfits, tiny dresses 
and misc baby items that I used when I was a baby.
My baby shoes came in handy for our photo shoot.
I got my first mom ornament.

We got several girl outfits and accessories
complete with gift receipts just in case we find out it's a boy!
A camcorder for future sweet family videos.
 Loving these cute little outfits.
 Some outfits in my favorite color...
We can start cheering for Notre Dame right away with these little onesies.
 The boys haven't quite wrapped their head around the idea
that there will be a new cat in town this summer.
 What do you mean these outfits aren't for us?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.