Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIWW bump edition

I'm working hard to style my baby bump these days.
I've broken out the maternity pants 
and am trying to wear as many of my regular clothes as possible 
at this 19 week stage.
Here are the looks that I came up with for this week:

1. Pattern Mixing
jacket - GAP
dress - Old Navy (NEW)
scarf - TJ Maxx (NEW)
boots - DSW
jeggings - Wal-Mart (NEW)
minty flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop

 2. Holiday Ombre
turtleneck - Limited
sequened belt - Charlotte Russe
ombre skirt - thrifted
booties - BORN

 3. Jewel Tones
Dress - H&M (NEW)
necklace - GroopDealz
flats -Wal-Mart

 4. Motherhood
top - Old Navy (NEW)
top & jeans - Motherhood Maternity
necklace - Groop Dealz

 5. Family Functions
cardigan - Motherhood
top - thrifted
belt - Charlotte Russe
earrings - Francesca's
*My little niece Allie has learned to pose for the camera
so I had her do her pose with me and hubby joined me this week also.
 I'm linking up with

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! The first outfit is my fave! Definitely something I would wear!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! I love the stripes with the floral scarf! Just found your blog through the link up and now I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks...the belted style is my favorite! And congrats on being 19 weeks!! You look amazing and you're halfway there! Such a wild, crazy ride ahead of you these next 21 weeks :)

    Thanks so much for linking up Whitney!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.