Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday to you!
I could get used to these short work weeks.

 1. We got confirmation that our baby is a GIRL this week
so I made pink girlie cookies for my class to celebrate.

2. I had a four day weekend so I spent a lot of time hanging out at home.
Topher & Oliver = BFFs
 
 3. I've been craving fruit and cereal.

4. I'm loving this spiky accessory trend.
I got this bracelet from GroopDealz
and am on the hunt for a few more to add to my collection.

 5. I tried several new recipes this week.
I did Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread and homemade pizza.
Tune back in in a few days for the recipe for this pizza.
My goal for the coming week is try more new recipes!

I'm linking up with

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am stopping by from #H54F blog hop! I am your newest follower, if you get a chance stop by and check out my blog..I have a great giveaway today! I love the new bracelet! I hope you enjoy being a prof! Have a great day!

    Chelsee
    Southern Beauty Guide
    Southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love the spiky bracelet too! Charlotte Russe always has a bunch of fun spike jewelry too!!

    Keep up the good work!

    New follower :)

    The Parlor Girl 

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.