Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

I've been extra tired this week so the week has seemed to go by s-l-o-w-l-y.
I'm thrilled that glorious Friday has arrived.
No big plans for the weekend 
but lots of SNOW and chilly weather is in the forecast.

1. It's been cold in Utah, I mean really cold lately.
Topher decided to go to extraordinary measures to warm himself up.
#smartcookie

 2. My husband bought me this magazine because he said,
"You and your favorite Princess Kate are both pregnant together!"
I do love Kate so I really enjoyed reading up on her and the royal babe.
Plus, I love sweet little surprises like this one.

3. I've been in the market for a new wallet for a while
and Marshalls had one that met all of my requirements.
Unique, roomy but not too bulky and chic.
 I love the studs and the $13 price tag.

4. On our last night home for the holidays,
we were able to pull off a dinner with our entire families.
Siblings, kiddos, parents... everyone!
This hasn't been done in a long time (like can't remember the last time it did)
so we were really thankful that we were able to make it happen.
We had a whole room to ourselves at a local pizza place
and it was one of our favorite moments of the whole break.
#goodtimes

5.   I can't stop eating fruits & salads!!
I've consumed pineapples, fruit, spinach salads, veggies, etc.
Now I just need to head to Costco and stock up!
Guess baby likes to eat healthy things.

Happy weekend to you!!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that baby likes healthy things!! Lucky you. I always craved bread. Bread and more bread. So crazy.

    Bundle up!!! It's been in the 60s here in NC. I'm afraid it might start getting colder though soon.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.