Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

Here are the Top 12 things that happened to/for me in 2012.
In no particular order...

1. Went on a few road trips with my main squeeze to Vegas and saw Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, and Bryce Canyon National Park.
2. Got 2 new nieces - Eleanor & Krissy.
3. Launched my etsy store.
4. Successfully participated in 2 art shows with my accessories.
5. Went on a Wild West road trip with my parents visiting Jackson, WY, Yellowstone and Utah.
5. Became a veteran blogger of over a year.
6.Spent a week in Destin, Florida with my in-laws.
7. Made it to a Notre Dame home game in the fall, 
had so much fun watching ND's 12-0 season
(let's don't talk about the title game, I'm choosing to forget it happened)
8. I took the plunge and joined my first book club.
9.  Started thrifting on a regular basis.
10. I finally joined the iPhone ranks and couldn't be more pleased.
11. I'm back to just teaching one grade (3rd) and loving it!!
(I taught a combined 2nd/3rd grade class for the last 3 years)
12. I'm having a BABY!!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.