Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last Hurrah

Summer is rapidly coming to an end :(
I LOVE my job but I also LOVE summer.
We decided to hang out together to make the 
most of our last Friday of Summer.
We discovered this local burger place back in June.
Millie's stole my heart...
A mom and pop place that has been 
in Sugarhouse for 50+ years.
 Thin, well done cheeseburgers for $1.45
Perfectly cooked fries with chilled ketchup.
 Slushy ice
 The icing on the cake... a giant RASPBERRY shake!
I thought you could only find these at Bear Lake 
but that is not true.
It's a one size fits all shake.
Kevin is a fan too.
They have 20-30 shake flavors but
raspberry is my fave.
I worked hard at Starbucks
for the remainder of the afternoon.
PS I can't get enough of my new, stripey shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.