Thursday, August 11, 2011

Go Go Go

Shylers All You Can Eat BBQ for lunch. We ordered identical items that made our mouth water.  Enough said. 
Miss Allie had her 1 yr doctor's appointment this morning.  I got to tag along and am pretty excited to announce that I heard Allie tell the receptionist her name!  She said it loud and clear folks.  She is one chatty, happy little girl.  On the down side I also witnessed her getting jabbed with 3 shots.  We ran a few errands and then hogged out at Shylers.
We went to dinner with friends and laughed the night away.  Apparently stories about throwing up are funny no matter how old you are.  Then we took their new puppy, Libby, for a walk through farm country.  We got to enjoy the lovely sunset from their front porch.  
As if I hadn't eaten enough today (Shylers, Indoor S'mores courtesy of my sis, a few snacks, & dinner) we made a pit stop at Grand Traverse Pie Company.  I opted for the Pecan Chocolate Chip pie (AKA Derby Pie) which was yummy.  Our order came to a slice of coconut cream, chocolate cake, mountain berry crumb and Pecan Chocolate Chip.  It was an AMAZINGLY cool evening for Southern IN so we had dessert on the patio.  Good times with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.