Friday, August 5, 2011

Ear Buuuuuuds

I ran some errands with my sis yesterday 
so she could get a few more things 
for Allie's 1st birthday bash!  
I stayed in the car with the kids 
because it was HOT out.  
Like a good aunt, I came prepared
with a purse filled with treats, my camera 
and my iPod.
Allie was all lovey and silly.  She kept reaching to hug me and then would sneakily try to grab my dangly earrings!  She also thought it was hilarious that she can lick her knee!  She is a fan of small bites of gummy life savers.
Hayden was excited to see my "little bitty iPod".  I turned on his "mud tires" song and was getting the ear buds untangled.  He told me to hurry up so he could listen to it.  I responded by saying that I was trying to figure out which ear to put each bud in.  He stuck his fingers in his ears and said "These ears!!" HAHAHA!  That boy cracks me up.  He's also a fan of sticking his tongue out red gummy lifesavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.