Friday, August 26, 2011

Cookie Love

Want to know how to make your students love you?
Bake them cookies!
"I hear you make really good cookies."
"Your cookies are THE BEST!"
"These are even better than my mom's!"
"How do you make these?"
"Can I have seconds?"
My students are generous with their compliments :)
which makes me generous with my cookies!
 My recipe is the Original Nestle Toll House Recipe 
with a few Whitney Tweeks to it
Bake at 350 instead of 375
1/2 c butter and 1/2 c shortening
Mini chips plus a handful of regular sized chips
High Altitude changes: extra flour
Kevin prefers cookie dough over cookies.
I couldn't live without my cookie scoop.
I have 5 different sized scoops.
 Best. Spatula. Ever.  
I got it for a wedding gift.
 My favorite way to eat cookies.
Pretty cookies huh?

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies look a lot better than mine when I use that recipe! Oh, and your cookie sheets look like moms! Time for a new one! :) Actually, I have another idea... I will blog about it tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.