Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aunt Whitney

I picked this cute girl up at school today.  She was super excited and I enjoyed visiting with some of my former coworkers.  She introduced me to a few of her friends and it was obvious that ALL the adults adored her.  Who wouldn't??  Sally the cat came along with us. She is a bundle of fun in the car: pretend roller coaster rider, Rapunzel quoter, Teaser, and she always has something to chat about. 
We stopped by Petsmart to check out the pets.  We saw dogs, fish, cats, birds, an escape bird flying around the store, crickets, guinea pigs and mice.  Addison talked to everyone we saw!  Picture her saying, "Awwwww, that's a cute puppy!" to all the pet owners we saw.  She is a friendly girl :)
Rich Chocolate ice cream in a cup was our matching order at GD Ritzys.  I sat down at the table she picked and started eating.  She looked at me and said, "Aren't we going to pray?"  Whoops!  So I prayed and she said, "You forgot to thank God for the ice cream." I responded with a 2nd, more detailed prayer that met her approval :) 
Ha!  Ice cream eating is serious business.  Do you think she liked it?  She told me not to tell anyone that we went out for ice cream because "they would probably be jealous"!
purple nails... I painted and Jacque fanned to help them dry.
Being Aunt Whitney is one of my very favorite jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.