Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Halloween Home Tour

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog post from yesterday!  We are so excited!

I finally got around to decorating for Halloween last week thanks to these cute helpers.  I barely bought any new decorations this year - real pumpkins and a few fabric pumpkins. 

Is your house decorated for Halloween?  The kids were excited to join in to help me decorate.  They're getting big enough to help with jobs like tidying up all the toys, dusting while I vacuum and then helping find places for our favorite decorations.

They were so happy to see all of our favorite decorations.


The kitchen just got a few Halloween touches.

You'll notice an abundance of groupings of 3s this year :)

My favorite spot to decorate for the holidays.  I kept layering banners until the arrangement looked just right.  We're leaving all of our real pumpkins indoors until much closer to Halloween.  If we put them out now, the squirrels and chipmunks will snack on them.






I try to put out a holiday book basket for the kids for most major holidays.  The kids love having a themed basket of books to read in the playroom.  These are our favorite Halloween books.  I'll put my links to them below.


6 comments:

  1. I love the way you decorate your home! It is so cute, cozy and special! Your mantle is my favorite!🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your decorations. We are suppose to decorate for Halloween tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun decorations. I love how you added Halloween touches to the little metal houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I have yet to decorate for fall. That's my goal for this week; better late that never right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many cute touches! I love the ghost with the Boo banner!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.