Thursday, March 29, 2018

Two Cute!

Happy Birthday Fletcher!!  It's hard to believe that you're already two.

I feel like I was just sharing your birth story.  So much has happened in these two years - we bought a house, renovated it and moved in.  We live in the same city you were born in which feels like a big accomplishment after so many moves.  You're walking, talking, running and keeping us on our toes.  You've had your first ER visit and gone on many fun trips.  You are so busy.  Everywhere we go people comment on how active and strong you are.


Fun Fletcher Facts:

1. You started out as a terrible sleeper thanks to reflux.  Then you learned to sleep GREAT.  Currently, you are a terrible sleeper thanks to your 2 yr old molars.  You also don't sleep well when we're out of town.

2. You are talking a ton and want to do everything yourself.  You're saying sentences.  You're learning to be bossy and people always chuckle at your deep voice.

3. You are so rough and tough.  You're always tackling, smacking, throwing, jumping, climbing, etc.  We're constantly reminding you to be gentle.

4. You love everything with wheels.  Firetrucks are your favorite, but you pay close attention to police cars, school buses, trains, construction sites and airplanes.

5. You still take a 2 hour afternoon nap every day.

6. You love your sister so much.  You wake up asking for sissy, you cry I GO TOO when we drop her off at school and you want to do everything she's doing.

7. You're outgrowing 3T clothes and moving into 4T.  Not sure your official stats until your well check, but my guess is that you're still topping the charts.

8. You love your puppy, swaddle blanket nigh nights and pillow.

9.  You're kind - if your sister gets put in time out, you happily join her to keep her company.  Then you'll come and apologize for her.

10. You are so messy, but don't like to have your hands be dirty.  You are covered with food after every meal.  You need a bath after playing outside.  Art projects always take a messy turn.  You get outfit changes regularly.












Two Things We LOVE About You!


Mama:
1. You are so friendly, smiley and love to interact with others as long as I'm nearby.
2. You're a baby foodie and love to eat.

Dada:
1. Fletcher always gives me a hug when I leave for work and when I get home.
2. His sweet voice.

Olive:
1. I love that he's talking more and I can teach him new words.
2. I love playing cars with him.  I actually love playing everything with him.

Happy Birthday, Fletch!!  Can't wait to do all of your favorite things today.

NEWBORN Fletcher:

ONE year old Fletcher:

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I feel like I just read his birth story as well! Two years?! Wow. Happy Birthday Fletcher! You are surely loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweet boy! He is just Olive's little shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Fletcher!! He's adorable! Reminds me of my own two boys at that age, they loved their Little Tikes cars so much! Enjoy these years, they go by too fast! My oldest will be 24 in a week!! Where did the time go?! Happy Easter to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that newborn picture. Happy 2nd birthday, little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Fletcher! I think I started reading your blog around the time he was born. My, how time flies!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.