Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fairy Gardens

I've always thought fairy gardens were sweet.  And you know I've been working hard to improve my gardening, landscaping and general outdoor skills.  I just knew my favorite gardening buddy, Olive, would love to make a fairy garden of her own. 

I have been keeping an eye out for fairy garden making supplies and I hit the JACKPOT at The Dollar Tree recently.  I went in for Easter items, but am so glad that I kept an eye out for any other new items in the store.

They've got the best gardening stuff right now.  Everything's a dollar and it DARLING.

Let me show you.  I spent $30 on this project and I think it'll bring Olive HOURS and HOURS of fun when the weather warms up.

I'll start with my favorite finds first.  I literally shrieked with delight when I spotted this display.  These little houses had the cutest details!!!


Purple Gardening set
mini trellis, shovel, bag, rocks, shells, kneeling pad and stepping stone

 Gnomes, fairies, snails and more.



 Look how sweet these little homes are!!!



This giant tree in our backyard has the best roots.  I think it'll be the perfect spot for Olive's fairy garden!  I'll be sure to update you once she gets it all set up later this Spring.

I'm saving all of this for Olive's birthday in May.  I can hardly wait to give it to her!!

The best deal I've seen by far for fairy garden supplies is the Dollar Tree.  Hobby Lobby has a ton of cute stuff, but $30 won't go very far there.  Amazon also has some cute options, but they're pricey.

Do you know anyone that would love to design their own fairy garden??

7 comments:

  1. Ella loves making fairy gardens! We usually just make them in glass jars. Maybe we need to make one to keep outside this year! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Go dollar tree! I might have to go see if our store has any of those items. :) We've had a lot of fairy gardens over the years, and they always make me SO happy. I can't wait to see what Olive does with hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so cute! I love the Dollar Tree. I find so many everyday items there for the great $1 price; I need to go in to find holiday décor for spring. Olive is going to love setting up her fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute my mom has a gnome garden and every spring the kids help put it out :) It's one of their favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom has a fairy garden and it's adorably, my niece loves it! I am obsessed with the dollar store - I feel like it's underrated! Ours has such great stuff! I'm going to have to go and check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the finished project. I'm sure Olive will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun!! I need to check our dollar store! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.