Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Power Suits

I was in the market for a new swimsuit this year and I wasn't thrilled at the prospects of postpartum swim suit shopping.  I have a reputation of shopping for solid suits and not going with a lot of color.  I didn't want to make this suit an investment piece in my wardrobe so I headed to Target.  My local (Little Rock) Target had a GIANT swimsuit section but others had puny sections.  Go figure.

I tried on several solid suits (red, one shoulder grey, black, etc) but was drawn to this suit immediately when I saw it on the rack.  Print, polka-dots, pattern mixing - oh my!  I decided to give it a try just for fun and I knew as soon as I put it on that it was THE ONE for me this season.  Even my husband said it was cute.
via spanx

It was fitted but not too tight, covered all of the necessities, comfy and it was supportive up top.  Sign me up!  I never knew that Target carried Spanx brand so this was a pleasant surprise.  It didn't hurt that they had a catchy swimsuit slogan either, "Look slim while you swim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.