Sunday, July 3, 2011

Heavy Heart

Right before school was out Christian asked me if I wanted to know "a cool fact" about him.  I said yes and he proceeded to tell me that his mom's birthday was exactly one month after his, June 3rd.  So today, July 3rd, would have been Diane Berg's 41st birthday.  I'm not sure what Mr. Berg has planned for the day but I am thinking a lot about their family.  I'm hoping that they have something wonderful planned to remember the lovely lady that their mom was.  Mr. Berg, John-David, Christian and little Elizabeth have a lot on their plate right now...  Diane's been gone for almost 6 months now and I pray often for healing and comfort for their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.