Monday, October 30, 2023

Muffin Tin Meals

 My kids love these muffin tin meals or snacks!

They're easy and fun to put together.  It's the perfect way to use up all the last bits of food in your fridge and pantry.  I try to repeat their favorite things a time or two and I love doing these for holidays.  You can add in lots of holiday colored fruits and veggies and skip out on food coloring filled holiday foods.

Olive requested a Halloween lunch this weekend.  Here's what I came up with.  I added in a little Halloween candy, food picks and eye balls to make it extra festive.  The rest just came from our fridge or pantry.  I grabbed all the orange, green and  yellow things I could find.


My kids love these mini muffin pans.  I've got a 12 and 24 pans.  Both work great for these kind of meals.

The 12 slot muffin tins work great for single serving lunches.


These are such a fun after school snack, snack or meal.  I bet your kids or friends would love them!






 

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I should try these for my 3yo. He would especially love it. He's my little nibbler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute and yummy!! You really are the best mom- always making things just a little extra special!!🥰

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.