Monday, October 2, 2023

Early Fall Outfit Inspiration

It's just barely starting to cool down in the Midwest.  I'm loving all the Fall colors, but we are not ready for flannels and layers just yet.  I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits from the past few weeks to give you some early fall outfit inspiration!

I hope you feel inspired to 

A. check out the cute Fall clothes options at Wal-Mart and 

B. Put together cute outfits for yourself every day.  

I feel so much better and get so much more done if I have a cute outfit on. 


Outfit #1 Head to Toe Jean

I don't think I've ever worn head to toe jean and I loved this look!  I think it works best when your two shades of denim are very different.  My chambray top is super light denim and my jeans are a fairly dark wash.  I love this outfit and am on the hunt for similar tops in black or olive green.

I had heard that the Sofia Vergara jeans were wonderful, but had never gotten around to trying any of them on.  I changed that this season and I AM SO IMPRESSED!  They're $30/pair and the quality is outstanding.  They do not stretch out even after wearing them for multiple days and there are tons of styles to choose from.  I would highly recommend checking out these jeans if you're in the market for some new denim this season.

Top - Meijer

Rosa Super Hi-Rise Curvy Skinny Ankle Jeans - new Sofia Vergara jeans at Walmart.  I like the distressed cuff and that they have enough stretch to be comfy with a button fly.

Backpack purse - Amazon - I am still using and loving this bag so much! 

It's cute enough to carry even when I'm out and about solo and it holds plenty of toddler necessities when I'm in mom mode.  I tend to carry a lot with me so it's great for this stage of my mom life.  There are tons of pockets inside and out, a shoulder strap and backpack straps and the quality is great.  I'd 10/10 recommend it for any lady on the go.  It would even be a great travel bag.  I added a pom pom tassel that I already owned for a fun bit of flair.

It's hard to argue with 16k+ reviews!  I got the "two toned vintage leather brown" and have my eye on a couple other colors: Here are my Amazon links: 

   

 

Outfit #2 Fall Colors

This Time and Tru dress from Walmart is a dream.  Look at that pom pom detail along the bottom hem.  I own it in three colors.  Mustard yellow, orange and navy.  I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it.  I've never had my colors done to see what season I am, but I was shocked to get so many compliments when I wore this shade of orange. 

Dress - new Time and Tru Walmart



 

Outfit #3 Black and White

I love this color combo so much that I dressed Leo to match me for church this week.  We both had fresh haircuts and he loves when we match.

Dress - Time and Tru Walmart dress this summer

Belt - Matilda Jane

Shoes - Macys

Leo - Old navy!


Outfit #4 Cute tee & jeans

Find a top that you love and pair it with your favorite jeans.

Old Navy has some really great fitted t-shirts this time of year.  I grabbed this floral one and a few more for $10 each last week and I love them!  They feel fresh and great to transition to Fall.  I love to add a cute headband or a stack of bracelets and my Birks.



 

What are you favorite outfits to wear this time of year?


3 comments:

  1. Always adorable! I really need to check out those jeans - they are adorable. Love the dresses too! You’re so cute, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that dress in green after I saw it on your blog and I get so many compliments on it, too! Yay for Walmart dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! Your blog is so fun, I look forward to it daily! Can you share which style jeans you are wearing?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.