Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Homemade Hibachi

We had the yummiest hibachi take out when we were in Florida and I came home determined to recreate it.  The kids all loved it.  Going to a traditional hibachi restaurant is well over $100 for our family so I did a little research on how to make fried rice and picked up some Yum Yum sauce.  It made all the difference!  My whole family love this meal.

I roasted some veggies - zucchini, carrots, onions and broccoli.  I left out mushrooms.

I bought some really thin chicken breasts and seasoned them with salt, pepper and Everyday Seasoning Salt.  Bake until well done.  Let cool and slice thin.

Roasted veggies.

Fried rice.  So good.

Ingredients:

green onions

match stick carrots

2-3 scrambled eggs

2 bags of cooked Boil in the bag rice

soy sauce

yum yum sauce


Directions:

Cook Rice.  Cook scrambled eggs in a skillet.  Add in all the veggies once the eggs are fully cooked.  Add in the rice and squeeze a generous amount of soy sauce and yum yum sauce on top.  Stir until well combined.  Not everyone at my house loves fried rice so I also made some white rice.

I made some kale chips that got mixed reviews and served the dinner like this.  Several of us loved having yum yum sauce to dip our chicken in.

Would your family enjoy this meal?  We loved it!  The whole meal cost me under $20 to make with leftovers for lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.