Wednesday, July 5, 2023

10 Summer Amazon Must Haves

I have the best Amazon must have list to share with you for Summer.  I found some really great things this season that my whole family.  My shopping list is a little bit of everything from fashion to vacation and everything in between.  I hope you find a few things that catch your eye.  Thanks for clicking and shopping my Amazon links.  I appreciate it so much!

1 // Xinnun 60 Pieces Glitter Jelly Bracelets

If you have seen me this Summer, you have seen these jelly bracelets on me.  I wear them almost every day and I LOVE them.  They're waterproof and have held up perfectly in the pool, the ocean and look so cute with all of my outfits.  They are soft and easy to wear.  You'll forget they are even on your wrist.  I ordered this big pack so that I could keep some and share some.  I've been wearing the white, rose gold and hot pink sets.  They are the perfect, really affordable accessory.  Your girls would love them!  My preteen even asked for a set of her own.  They are perfect for everyone from preteens to moms.  They are on sale with a coupon to clip right now.  I can't recommend them enough!

2 // 12 PCS Reusable Water Balloons for Kids, WHDPETS

I surprised the kids with a set for each of them this Summer.  They are so easy to use.  My toddler and my ten year old had fun with them.  You just need a tub of water for them to refill in.  They're magnetic and so much fun.  I love the mess free water balloon option because it is no fun to clean up all those water balloon bits from traditional water balloons.  The kids came up with really fun tossing games, loved throwing them at each other and loved all the different colors.  They are so cool!  There is a coupon to clip for this set right now. 


 3 // Car Cup Holder Expander for Car Organizer with Adjustable Base

Do you ever get annoyed with the tiny cup holders in your car or car seats??  I was over it so I ordered these big cup holder for my kids to use on our last road trip.  They use big water bottles and now they have a cup holder that accommodates their water bottles.  They work so well and are easy enough for kids to install.  I love that it keeps their water close to them and keeps water bottles from rolling around my van all summer.  I bought the two pack so that both of my big kids could have one.

 

4 & 5 // Eversport Kids Swim Googles Pack of 2 and COOLOO Kids Googles

It had been a while since I'd purchased new goggles for the kids.  They both love these styles so I stocked up on two packs for Summer.  They fit large heads, are adjustable, comfortable and durable in the ocean and the pool.  They are really affordable and the quality is great.  I've purchased several sets of these because the kids love them so much.  They are on super sale right now! 

6 // Beach Gladiator Anti Rash & Chaffing Roll On

I just purchased this for my boys to use this Summer.  They both could have used this for our pool/ocean days so I hope this works well for them.  It's got great reviews! 


7 // BIUBLE Jump Starter 2000A Peak 21800mAh 12V

If you ever have issues with dead car batteries (or have a toddler that likes to turn on your headlights!!) this jump box could save the day for you!  We had to borrow one before our last road trip thanks to Leo hanging out in the car while I packed.  I decided that Kevin needed one for Father's Day so that we could take care of ourselves the next time our car battery died.  It has amazing reviews and I'm so happy to have this jump box that doesn't require any other car to hook up to your car to recharge your battery.  It's an amazing kit!  It has almost 6k reviews and a coupon to clip right now. 

8 // First 100 Books

If you have a toddler, you have got to get these books.  Leo is obsessed.  We have most of them now because he has loved them since he was tiny.  They are his favorite road trip activity and favorite book to sit and read.  It teaches the names of so many things and it has really boosted his vocabulary.  He loves to read these with someone and read them independently.  They are toddler gold in the book department.  These board books are very durable and very affordable.  I'll link some of his very favorites. 

 9 // Palm Pets

My big kids are obsessed with these sweet little Palm Pets.  They are so soft, have a beanie bottom and there are tons to collect.  I love that they're so affordable at mostly all under $10.  My kids love to buy them with their own money and they make a really great road trip surprise because they are so small.  There are tons to choose from.  I'll link some of our favorite ones. 

10 // Boys Sport Shorts by Tech City

I was having the hardest time finding cute shorts for Leo this season.  He's 3 years old, but easily wears a size 6/7.  That means that most shorts are way too long on him.  Not these cute sport shorts!  They have a vintage, classic vibe that I love so much.  I purchased one 3 pack and can't wait to buy him more.  They do run small so size up at least one size.  I bought the 7/8 and would probably go up another size when I order again.  I love that they have the cutest colors for little boys and girls.  They are on super sale right now!

 


It was a good month of Amazon shopping!

Linking up with Tanya for Prime Purchases


3 comments:

  1. I love those jelly bracelets! I have a set of white and gold but would like more colors! We were just talking about getting some of those reusable water balloons for camping trips! I love the vintage look of those shorts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar car-charge battery and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those palm pets! How adoarable! I'll have to pick some up for my kiddos! I'm hosting a long term linky party for amazon purchases! Feel free to stop by and share! http://www.ahomemakersheart.com/2023/07/amazon-finds-pool-party-edition.html Nice to meet you and find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.