Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  I hope you've had a wonderful week.  It's hard for me to believe it's August tomorrow.  June and July really flew by for our family.  I guess nice weather, sunshine, travel and fun times will make your days fly by. 

July was a good month.  The highs (below) out weighed the lows (Topher needed an emergency vet visit, lots of doctor appointments and uncertainties about the coming school year).

I'm thankful for these happy moments to add up to lots of favorites this month.

Have you entered my bloggy birthday giveaway yet!?!  Head to the bottom of this post to make sure and enter to win a $20 gift card to my favorite shop.

July Favorites:

I purchased this dress from Walmart - it's the Time & Tru line.  It comes in about 6 different colors and it's just $13.88!!  It's so cute and comfy.  It is definitely a favorite dress for Summer.  My sister and I would highly recommend it - I convinced her she needed to give it a try!  We each have it in a couple of different colors.  It's out of stock online so check your local Walmart.


My sister and her crew came to visit this week.  The kids had a blast playing and crafting.  The sisters had fun catching up.





I picked up THE cutest shirts for Fletcher for back to school.  He's heading off to PreK in September.  Can you guess where I found them???  Wal-Mart!!  They were just under $6 each and the mixed patterns/colors are so cute.  He loves them.

Crayola came out with some really great crayons.  This Colors of the world set is such a fun addition to any art set.  My kids are really excited to have so many different skin colors to use when they're doing art.  I found these at Walmart in the school supply section.

Cute bibs are my favorite.  Leo is drooling a lot and needing a bib most of the time.  He's also sprouted eyebrows, eye lashes and more hair this week!  Looks like he might have brown hair like the rest of us (minus Fletcher).

We did some of our favorites this week - movie night, snuggles, lots of pjs and popcorn.  2020 has been a crazy year, but I hope images like this one are the ones that always stay with me.  3 kids loving all this extra time together.

Movie night:

First thing in the morning.  The big kids wake up first and cannot wait for Leo to join them.  It's the sweetest thing.

We surprised Kevin and made him brownies.  They're his favorite.

Have you ever tried these Brazi Bites from Sams!?!?  They're SO GOOD!  I love to make a few to go along with salads, dinner or for lunch.  The adults love them at our house and the kids don't.  That makes them the perfect treat :)

We've been getting back to one of our favorite things - Family walks!  The big kids fight over who can push Leo's stroller so we have to take turns.

Our favorite way to spend a hot day is at the pool!  They really love the pool for about 2 hours at a time.  It's the perfect amount and then we head home to take it easy.

I walked into the family room to see this adorable scene this week.  Olive said that Leo needed a back rub so she was taking him to the spa.  I can't get over how big he's looking!

Leo has been eager to sit up, but can't do that on his own yet.  We got out this jumpy toy and it's definitely his favorite.  It's so sweet to watch him play in it.

My Limelight Hydrangeas and Butterfly Bushes are my favorite!  They both look so pretty right now.  We've also been excited to see the butterflies arriving.


My blog turned 9 this month - have you entered my giveaway yet??  The prize really is perfect for anyone.  A winner will be chosen on Sunday.  Enter the giveaway here!



Linking up with Momfessionals

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with those Walmart dresses! My sister and I have all the colors if we combine. lol! I actually have four of them, I love them so much! I found some other really great finds at Walmart too! I can't believe what great styles they are carrying! LOVE it! https://www.simplyholleymarie.com/what-the-heck-walmart/
    Hope you have a great day!
    -Holley
    SimplyHolleyMarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family visits are the BEST! I can't believe how big LEO is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo looks so grown up getting his back rub. LOL. How sweet to watch your older two dote on him. I bet it was wonderful to see your sister. I'm hoping to get down to see my sister this fall but I just don't if that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo really does look big now...maybe it's the seated position? Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend, my friend! I always love these posts! You are such a positive person :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.