Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My Best Thanksgiving Recipes

I am excited to share with you all of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes with you today. 

I've blogged about them over the years, but I wanted to round them up in one post this year.  I always cook a small Thanksgiving meal for my little family and then volunteer to bring pies to family gatherings.

Funny story: My first married Thanksgiving I royally messed up the pies!  I volunteered to bring them to our Friendsgiving celebration and then had to remake each pie no less than three times to get it right.  I think I was just stressing myself out and would make silly mistakes like leaving out key ingredients.  Lesson learned and now I've got the pie routine down solid.

 I've made each of these recipes many times and they're always crowd pleasers!!

CHOCOLATE TURKEYS
All the directions here for some edible place cards


CROCKPOT TURKEY
Recipe here
The BEST turkey you can make!  It is so easy and so delicious every time.


PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BAKED OATMEAL
Recipe here


PIE PERFECTION
Recipes here - EVERYTHING you need to know about making a delicious, homemade pie!


PUMPKIN STREUSEL MUFFINS
Recipe here


SWEET POTATO CINNAMON BREAD
Recipe here


THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS
SO many ideas here



Hope you're having a great day and that you've got some new recipe to try for Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. I may be trying that crockpot turkey this year because we no longer have our double oven (boo!) so I'm going to have to be very strategic about cooking everything for thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crockpot turkey recipe! I made that twice last winter and enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um a crockpot turkey, what genius idea is this? I also have a tale of a ham gone bad my first Easter but it's a funny story now! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please! I really need to mix up some of those muffins. It has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.