Monday, August 14, 2017

Aldi Haul

It's time for my monthly Aldi Haul!  I'm excited to share with you all of our new favorite items.  We have really enjoyed the majority of our purchases from Aldi and just have a few things for you to steer clear of when you go.  My total came to $43 and I got so many good things!!  This was my 2nd big trip there and I definitely felt more comfortable with the quarter carts, the odd store layout, the systems and the checkout process.

Spring mix - really good! $3.79
Aluminum foil - great! $1.99
Aldi diapers - run a little small, but we love them $4.49
Aldi wipes - not as wet as other wipes, but I liked them for $1.29
Napkins - $1.49 Great deal and great quality.
Party mix - yuck!  We love Chex Mix and Gardettos so I thought I'd give these a try.  It was okay, but tasted more like a Ranch mix and I won't buy this again.
White and White tortillas - SO GOOD and SO CHEAP

Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Caramels!
I had heard about how amazing these treats were at less than $3.
They're SO GOOD!!  I'll definitely be buying them again for myself and to give as gifts.



We LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the cheese at Aldi!
The price is hard to beat and it's so tasty.
Feta crumbles - $1.49
String Cheese $2.79
Block cheese - $1.79
Big bag of shredded mozzarella $2.49
Turkey pepperoni - $2.19 - not quite as good as Hormel, but we still liked it.
3 pack sweet peppers - $1.29 - AMAZING sale price!
Black beans - delicious - $0.59
Cucumbers - great - $0.99 and about $1 cheaper than Walmart
Olives - delicious - $1.19
Mandarin oranges - great - $0.79

Quinoa + Kale mix in the frozen food section - $2.99
SO GOOD!  It's such an easy side to heat up for dinner or just eat half a bag with some grilled chicken and feta for an easy lunch.  I buy this every time we go to Aldi.  Everyone likes it!


I don't go to Aldi every week, but I do go a couple times a month to stock up on all of our favorites.  Best news I've heard all week: They're building a BRAND NEW Aldi just a couple of minutes away from my house!!  I can't wait to have one on my side of town.

Have you tried any of these Aldi products before?

10 comments:

  1. I love Aldi! We are a big fan of their produce and cheese. Such steals when it comes to what you are getting and the prices. I also find Na'an bread there and it's way cheaper than anywhere else and just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new Aldi coming your way. I have LOVED seeing what you buy there girl. You'll have to try out the Brioche Buns some day. They have became a recent favorite of ours. I need to try out those caramels too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're enjoying Aldi so much! :) I haven't tried those caramels either - they look dangerous!

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dark chocolate covered caramels with sea salt are yummy! A guy brought them into work for us admins and I couldn't control myself with them! I love searching and saving for deals. We went to our local grocery store and saved $21. It is so much fun trying to save as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! We love the cheese too. My son also likes their veggie straws, and they are so much cheaper than Publix. I might "need" to try those caramels next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! You tried some things that's i need to try - those caramels, spring mix, and tortillas! I really like a Aldi - it's growing on me more and more. If you're a salmon lover, the frozen, wild caught salmon is like $3.75 for six fillets. A BARGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aldi's prices are fantastic.
    One thing Connor doesn't like is their penguin snacks, AKA generic goldfish. He says the taste funny and a friend confirmed that for me because her little guys said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to check out aldi! Looks like a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shop at Aldi at least once a month. They have great prices and most of their stuff is good. You're right about their cheese. My 18 yoa son just moved into his own apartment a few days ago and I recommended Aldi to him. He went and was amazed at what all he could purchase for an affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.