Wednesday, November 18, 2015

wiww: Maternity Edition

 I finally took the time to have my husband shoot some outfit pictures for me.  It's tricky to take outfit pictures during the day, it's getting dark so early so I really have ot plan out a time to snap a few pictures.  I'm hoping to making more of an effort in the coming months to A. document my growing baby bump - 19 weeks and B. Give myself some accountability for putting together cute outfits.  It's definitely possible to put together stylish looks that work for everyday moms.  I've been making more of an effort lately to change up my scarves, wear cute boots and fun accessories so it's nice to document it.  

My favorite looks of the week:

// Chambray //
Chambray shirts are so easy to wear and I've worn this one with corduroys. black pants and colored skinnies.  It's so easy to throw together an outfit around it.
Chambray shirt - Old Navy
black pants - Motherhood Maternity Secret Fit Skinny (NEW)
gray booties - Mejier (NEW)
statement earrings - Wal-Mart (NEW)  
gold stacking bracelets - Kate Spade & Misc


 // Pattern Mixing //
Strips and animal print is such an easy combo right now.  I've worn this dress so much this fall and it's the comfiest thing ever.  The only thing I'd change about it would be to add pockets.
dress - Old Navy (NEW)
scarf - Wal-Mart
earrings - Kate Spade 
tights - Spanx from Kohls (NEW)
leopard flats - GAP

This cutie wanted in on the fashion photo shoot.
Olive is wearing: top & leggings from Target & patent boots from Meijer

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

4 comments:

  1. Chambray is always a winner in my book! That dress is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good girls! I miss my chambray shirt this fall- I don't have one that fits me at the moment! Loving pattern mixing too- I finally found leopard flats a month or so ago but they have a short wear time before I get a little blister : ( boooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, both of you :). Hope you ladies have an excellent weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when your little one makes and appearance! Too cute :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.