Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What We've Been Wearing

I'm thrilled with the colder weather that has arrived in Mississippi now that it is almost Christmas :)  I am enjoying my scarves, layers and cardigans again.  Coats seem optional most days and my vest has been a great option when it's a little chilly. 

Here are my favorite looks of the last few weeks with my favorite sidekick:

 1. Christmas Partying
dress & checked shirt - Old Navy (NEW)
necklace - Groop Dealz
earrings - gift
bangle - Kate Spade
shoes - GAP
Olive's dress/tights are from a local boutique & shoes are Stride Rite

 2. Heading to Church
top - GAP
skinnies - Wal-mart
shoes - Marshalls
Olive's dress is handmade by my mom and I wore it 30ish years ago.  I was so excited for Olive to wear it to church this week!! 

 3. Lots of Scarves Ahead!

 4. Bonfire Attire
 vest - Old Navy
chambray - Limited
Blanket scarf & ankle boots - Target
earrings - Francesca's
skinnies - Wal-Mart

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! That blanket scarf looks awesome on you - love the turquoise and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable duo - you rock that blanket scarf!!! Wishing you the best of the holidays too!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.