Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Tree Foot Prints

I try to make personalized gift tags for my family and friends each year and always enjoy putting them together.  Last year I did photo gift tags with a cute picture of Olive on them.

I wanted to be a little more crafty this year so I started thinking about hand print or foot print options.  I browsed pinterest a time or two and decided the foot print Christmas tree idea was my favorite.  I had 100% of the supplies in my craft closet so the DIY Gods must have approved of this project - haha!

Supplies you'll need:
blank gift tags
yarn
green paint
sponge brush
wet wipes
various paint colors
glitter glue pens
towel to put down on the floor

My toddler is 18 months old and never sits still so I have to be a little creative when I want foot prints.  I opted to put her in her high chair, feed her lunch with a side of PBS and start stamping while she was distracted.  It worked brilliantly!

I set all the supplies out ahead of time and got everything ready.

I stamped all of the tags at once and then let them dry for several hours.

 Once they had dried, I got busy decorating those trees.


 I let all the glitter glue and paint decorations dry over night.

The tags looked so cute!!
I was really happy with this simple DIY and I hope our family and friends are too!!
You've still got 7 days left until Christmas so give these a try!!


2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.