Monday, December 22, 2014

Our Annual Christmas Cards

 My family always sends out a photo Christmas card for the holidays.  I had planned a color coordinating, pattern mixing photo shoot to happen over Thanksgiving break, but that didn't happen due to Olive's accident.  Our heads were swirling with much bigger issues than Christmas cards pictures so I didn't give it too much thought.

 I knew we'd have a chance of getting a cute family shot when we went on The Polar Express so I asked my sister if she'd take some pictures of us with her real camera.  Thankfully she snapped 5 or 6 and there were several cute ones.  I think our card perfectly captures us right now.  Way to go sis!

I try to order my cards during Sams Black Friday sale each year.  You can tons of cards for under $30, they are ready quickly and I've always been happy with the end product.



Do you send photo cards, traditional cards or no cards?
My mom started sending photo Christmas cards way before it was popular and I grew up taking Christmas card pictures every single year.  It's a tradition in our house and I love it.

8 comments:

  1. Your family photo turned out perfect! I love your blog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! My mom sends out a card every year. I would like to do the same whenever I get married and stuff. I love the picture cards & the traditional cards so I'm not sure what I would like to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to know that I smile at your beautiful faces every time I walk by your card! We always did photo cards too, but now that my daughter is a little older she begs to do all my cards - so we are back to the ole fashioned way - at least for now :) Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I have sent photo cards two of the four Christmases we've been married. I hope to make it a tradition from now on - even just so I can make a scrapbook with all our photo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do photo cards as well! I think your all's turned put perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photo cards. And displaying other families' for way too long after Christmas! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute picture of you guys! We send photo cards too. I love seeing everyone's family pics come in the mail and then hang on our wall :) -Jess

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.