Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Edible Pumpkin Patch

I love chocolate chips in most desserts and especially love the combination of pumpkin + chocolate chips this time of year.  We had a little Thanksgiving brunch with my MOPS group and I knew I wanted to bring my favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.

They were a big hit and the recipe makes so many that I was able to give some to my neighbors, too.  Win-win!  Aren't they adorable little pumpkins??

I found this Nordicware pan a few years ago.  I look forward to using it every Fall and I've recently spotted a few of them in TJ Maxx.  I think they're around $20 and the quality is great - heavy, non-stick and they come out perfectly every time.



 We also did a holiday recipe exchange. 
We had to bring 20 copies of one of our favorite recipes to share with the group.  I had some cute Christmas recipe cards so I chose a short, favorite recipe to share.  We ended up with a stack of yummy family favorite recipes that I'm excited to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.