Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly Highlights

The highlights of my week were...

1. Enjoying the baby smiles that show up more and more these days

2. The whole family is enjoying the plentiful supply of fruit these days.

3. My parents were in town to meet Olive and we got to do lots of fun things.  She loved all the extra attention.

4.  We went to our first baseball game of the season.
The baby loved it and I loved the Dippin Dots :) 

 5. It's been a while since I'd been miniature golfing so it was fun to go with my parents.

Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth and InstaFriday.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from InstaFriday! You baby is so precious! I miss mine being that small! Don't Blink

    Kayla @ thealabamaangle

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.