Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy 1st Father's Day!

I'm sending Happy Father's Day wishes to my sweet husband, Olive's dad.
Dear Kevin, You've been a dad for 18 whole days and who would've thought we would be so happy to say that we aren't sleeping great, we've been pooped on literally, we are no longer the boss of our schedules, we've been sneezed on and leaving the house to run an errand requires packing a suitcase??  This tiny little girl has stolen our hearts.  Your Little Liv sure does love you a ton already.  We are both lucky to have you!  Thanks for being such a helpful, supportive and loving dad.
Love, Whitney & Olive

1 comment:

  1. I can't take my eyes off sweet Baby Liv! She is breathtaking! And Whitney, you look amazing! What a beautiful family! Give Baby Liv a kiss from her Aunt Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.