Friday, June 7, 2013

The Best Parts of My Week

Here are the highlights of my week:

1. Watching my hubby morph into a super dad of sorts.  
He's a natural and loves little Olive so much.
He calls her his Little Liv

2. A few of my friends have brought us dinner and one brought us a s'more pizza!
I'm not usually a fan of dessert pizza but it was amazing.

3. My parents are in town to meet Olive.  We've been having lots of fun snuggling her.

4. Olive is 9 days old now!  
The time is flying by and I'm doing my best to soak in every second with her.

5. Lots of people say that your life is over once you have kids.
Wrong.
My baby girl is just going to make life better and come along for the ride.
So we took her to her first baseball game last night.
She loved it... 
well she snoozed through it bundled up in her carrier, which at this point, 
equals loving something.
Go Salt Lake Bees!!

Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth and InstaFriday.

7 comments:

  1. Aww! She is so adorable! I agree- kids do make life better. I love taking my little one along- his favorite place so far is Target? Haha. I think because so many people talk to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little baby pictures are so precious! That yawn! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word she is darling! I'm expecting a girl in August and this is making me impatient. Love her name.

    Stopping by with insta-Friday!
    http://www.nataliessentiments.com/2013/06/instafriday-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. It is giving me baby fever! Time does go by WAY too fast. It was like I blinked and am planning a birthday party for a 2 year old!!! Cherish every single moment.

    I'm a new follower :) I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.houseofathousanddreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little girl! Love her name - enjoy this special time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped by from the InstaFriday link up just because we share the same name! Your daughter is adorable; I have a similar "yawn shot", those little memories are like golden treasure. Take care!
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful new car....Newer than Olive but not quite as pretty as our little girl..You're looking great Whitney, I believe motherhood agrees with you and Kevin sure seems like a great husband..You 2 make me so proud......Keep those baby pictures a coming....Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.