Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm getting ready for school to start
and soaking up my last few days of summer.

Here's what I wore this week:

 1. Headed to Church
top - Banana Republic
Belt & bracelets - Macys
Skirt - vintage
heels - Ralph Lauren
 2. Lunch Date
scarf - Charlotte Russe
top, crops - Loft
bow flats - Liz Claiborne

3. Back to School Meetings
 cardigan - Banana Republic
Ruffled top & crops - Loft (NEW)
gold belt - TJ Maxx
button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
Brooch - Macys
flats - thrifted

I'm linking up with

8 comments:

  1. just love your church outfit! so very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I was excited to wear my new skirt :)

      Delete
  2. Those bow flats are KILLING me! It's taking all I have not to run out and buy them for myself right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg!! It's all I can do to not wear them everyday!!

      Delete
  3. Love the bright cardi with the blue shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julee!! I'm loving all the bright colors this season.

      Delete
  4. OMG. I love that church outfit. AND the brightly colored scarf. You should have been our Chi Omega president when I was at The University of Tulsa - ha ha! I can tell we would have been friends. :) I'm joking...but seriously...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith!! That sounds like a lot of FUN! :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.