Thursday, September 15, 2011

Utah State Fair

I've been wanting to go to the state fair for several years.
We finally made it this year!
Baa Baa Black Sheep... I was petting him and trying to take his picture.  He snapped and lunged for a BITE of my hand (hence the shaky picture)!
This cow just gave birth earlier today!  She's pregnant with twins so they were waiting for her to have her 2nd.  How would you like to be in labor and be on display for all to see??
A goat with a sense of humor!
Come and get it!
Geese on parade!
We shared a Funnel cake :)
SOME PIG!  I think she had 10 piglets... 2 were solid black!  They were adorable.
Hmmmm? Thought this would be a given?
 These bunnies wanted to come home with us!
This 8ft tall robot strolling around the fair was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.