Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Self Portraits

I try to incorporate a LOT of art 
& other fun things into my school day.
My students are so much happier 
when we are having fun AND learning a lot!

I used these pictures for a descriptive 
writing activity about each student.  
The kids LOVED seeing their own smiles 
and we had a great time matching the smile to the child. 
 I was inspired by this art project for my next activity:
 We did self portraits with colored pencils on Day 1.
Then we worked on indentifying all the great things that
were in our brain and assembling on Day 2.
I was really pleased with how they all turned out.
 The walls outside my classroom are looking good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.