Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thrifting Part 2

What can you get for $10?
Here's what I found 
for my home while I was thrifting yesterday:

Gave everything a good wash before photographing.  I felt like it was Christmas!
Have you ever seen a hexagonal pie plate?  I have not and I'm anxious to make a pie out of this!  I paid $0.75 for it and $1.50 for a glass pie plate.
$1 mini pie plates.  I've seen many recipes for mini pies this season and can't wait to make something yummy in these!
$1.50 for two clover jello molds that I intend to put on display for St. Patrick's Day.  Oh, how I love clovers :)
$2 HEAVY, 6 in tall silver bowl that will go perfect with many of my other silver bowls and serving pieces.  I'm thinking it would be perfect for salsa, fruit dip or an appetizer dip.
$5 GIGANTIC, glass bowl is 12 inches in diameter!  I love the pattern and the scalloped edges.  I'm envisioning a future punch bowl, fruit bowl, salad bowl or maybe...
a great way to display my smaller scarves...
or a great way to display Topher... what a profile shot! 
I found some pretty great things in one hour.

Wow... I'm anxious to go thrifting again SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.