Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thrifting

I've been hearing the words
THRIFTING and VINTAGE 
a lot lately.
I decided to do a little thrifting of my own today...
Check out my finds in the women's department all for $25!
$2 plaid Fall scarf




$2 Silky, square scarf that will look great in this fall!
Printed, Down East skirt $7



I bought it without trying it on and was very pleased!
$4 yellow flats that are so bright and cheeful
Cute shoe brand... never heard of it before.
$10 Ivory, JOE jacket with cropped sleeves - 
look at the great detail on this jacket!
Please ignore the chaos of bags
and cats in the background...

Check back tomorrow to see my deals 
in the home goods department!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Where did you thrift shop at? Are we talking Platos Closet or Goodwill? I haven't shopped for myself but I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We have a store called Deseret Industries. It's similar to Goodwill/Salvation Army and is super popular in Utah. They have MANY different locations so I'm looking forward to checking them all out.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.