Friday, July 29, 2011

Packing

 Packing at my house looks like this:
1. Topher trying to find a way into our suitcases.
2. Oliver knows we are leaving and eats to comfort himself :)
3. iPad charged and ready to go with our latest music
4. Best. travel. snack. ever.
5. No trip is complete without Vera!
6. Husband signing in to Southwest ASAP so we are "A"s and get to pick the best window seats on the plane where I can look at the window when it gets bumpy to ensure that we are not going down.
7.  Lengthy instructions for our kittysitter (includes important info like Pet ER, the boys likes/dislikes, pictures and way too many VITAL instructions so that our boys are REALLY well taken care of), chocolates & payment too!
8. My "Must Pack" and "Must Do" Lists before flying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.