Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good Eats

First Weekend @ Home
1. Barely beat the rain while updating our Heilman family picture.  
It worked out great!  
We posed outside at my parent's house.  
It was hella hot but worth it.
2. We met friends at Hacienda for dinner and got a mudslide.
3. Got to go to church with the whole family.  
Then went shopping with most of the girls.
4. Allie waved bye bye to me, smiled, said bye 
and reached for a hug!  She's getting so big!!
5. LOTS of family time
6. My MIL invited us over for a dinner of homemade deliciousness.  Friend chicken, chicken & dumplings, homemade mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, and chocolate cake for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.