Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kevin's 30th Birthday

Kevin's 30th Birthday Palooza celebration began a day early.  He got off work a little early and we went out to lunch at Barbacoa.  Then I made his traditional Buttermilk cake from SCRATCH!  It's a Carter family recipe that has been passed down from Nana, to Pam and now to me.  I get a little better at making this three layer cake each year.

We had a fun-filled evening with a dinner of Kevin's choosing (steak, brown bread, green beans and fruit salad), a game of horseshoes, cake & ice cream followed by a fireworks show!

PS We are kind of pros at celebrating birthdays together.  Kevin and I have been celebrating birthdays together since my 6th birthday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.