Monday, July 25, 2011

7th Anniversary

Our Park City anniversary get away included shopping at the outlet malls, visiting the mall cookie shop, Kevin swimming at the hotel and the two of us lounged in the sun & enjoyed the cooler temps up in the mountains.
Garlic knots with homemade marinara dipping sauce were DELISH!
Happy 7th Anniversary!  We ate on the patio of NYPC and enjoyed the view.  I was sitting facing the mountains so I offered to switch Kevin seats so he could have the lovely, moutainy view.  He wouldn't take my offer because he said that he had a lovely view from his seat of ME!  Silly Kevin...
Strolled through the streets of Park City.  They had strings of lights strung up everywhere.
Wrapped up the evening with a brownie/Snickers treat from Coldstone and watched Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.