We got to celebrate Kevin's Nana turning 90 over the weekend! What a big milestone! She worked so hard with her girls to plan the perfect gathering for family and friends. She had relatives come in town and we all gathered at a cute country church to celebrate her.
Nana loves to cook for her family, makes all your favorite food, shares her recipes and is thrilled when you call or visit her.
She decorates for the holidays, is crafty and a great gardener. Her house is filled with ceramic decorations that she hand painted years ago.
Nana still lovse to host everyone at her house, she always looks so cute and she makes you feel like the most important person in the room when you are together. Nana always wants to know more about you! She's a treasure!
I have known Nana since I was little. I'd go to her house when Kevin and I were dating. They'd host holidays and an epic Halloween bonfire out in the country. She welcomed me into the family long before I was officially in the family. We always enjoy our time with Nana.
She's so easy to celebrate. I want to be just like Nana when I grow up.









She's so beautiful!! Happy birthday, Nana!
ReplyDeleteI would want to be just like her too! She looks so good now, and was such a beautiful bride. I can tell from the pictures that she is filled with joy.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Kevin's Nana. It sounds like a fab celebration and what a wonderful woman she sounds! Those old photos are fantastic!
ReplyDelete