When I found out that Brooks and Dunn was coming to our city, I couldn't wait to buy tickets! Their opener - Tucker Wetmore - was enough to convince Olive to go with me. They kicked off their Neon Moon tour in Evansville, Indiana!
We headed to the venue extra early. We got good parking, good merch and saw a few people we knew along the way. We were also thrilled that the rain stayed away.
Early enough to get a snack and head to our seats.
These brunettes really love his Find Me a Brunette song and he put on a great show! We had no idea that he was amazing on the piano, he sang all of our favorite songs and we'd love to see him again.
I grew up on 90s country so hearing Brooks & Dunn sing all of their hits was so nostalgic. It was a fun crowd of young and older people singing along with all of their hits. Neon Moon was a classic. They were so appreciative and humble. It was refreshing. I'm so glad we can both say we have seen Brooks & Dunn in concert.
Now we need to figure out what concert we are going to next!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.