Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Charcuterie Dip

You know I'm a big fan of charcuterie boards.  I don't make them as often anymore, but my family always enjoys them.  I saw the idea of charcuterie dip floating around the internet and knew I had to give it a try.

You gather all of your favorite charcuterie board items, drizzle some dressing and put it on top of your favorite crackers or bread.



You'll need one baguette.

Dip:
Extra sharp white cheddar cheese
A block of Parmesan cheese.
Your favorite salami.
Your favorite pepperoni.
Your favorite green olives.
(I tried the ones in the picture, but we decided the regular pimento stuffed green olives were better)
Sweet gerkin pickles.
Olive oil.
Balsamic vinegar.

Chop it all into small bite sized pieces.  Add everything to your taste.  I used a handful of each ingredient and then a drizzle of the dressings.  Give it an hour or so to marinate for the best flavors.  This recipe is best enjoyed within a couple hours of making it.  It doesn't look quite so yummy on day 2.

Slice your bread thin and toast it.
I also think an herby cracker or a salt and vinager chip would be so yummy with this dip!



We all loved this charcuterie dip!  Some preferred more olives and some more pickles.  I'm going to make this again for game day snacks or to take to a tailgate party.  It would really be fun for an at home date night, bookclub or dinner with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.