Happy Friday!! I've got a September favorites recap for you today.
The best parts of this month are:
1. Flag Football has been so fun and SO HOT. The Midwest and probably where you live have been roasting lately. We have had to change up practices and have 8am games. This is how hot it was for our 8am game one Saturday morning. But we forget it all with some celebration donuts.
2. My little brother joined the 40 club. We got to celebrate with him!
3. Peanut loves a good backpack snuggle session.
4. Olive got a surprise Fall boo basket delivery from a friend.
5. Peanut on a pumpkin blanket. We are all ready for cooler weather.
6. We celebrated Kevin's mom's birthday.
7. Fletcher and I love a grocery store run to our favorite store - Schnucks! We grabbed a few extra things for the week and some skeleton decorations for Halloween for the boys.
8. Pumpkin is the most handsome guy.
10. Dollar tree surprised me with this cute football garland. It was $1.50/garland and I got three. It worked perfect for our team - Notre Dame and it was so much cheaper than one I had seen at HomeGoods. I think that one was smaller and not as cute for $15. It looks really cute on my mantle. I think they had pumpkins, mushrooms and football garlands in the Fall section.
11. Peanut is the sweetest alarm clock. He starts purring as soon as he hears your alarm go off.
12. Leo surprised us an lost a tooth at school! I don't think it was even that wiggly, but he came home with a tiny tooth treasure box.
13. Bookclub at Pangea! My bookclub met over a delicious dinner. I always look forward to our monthly dinners.
14. Leo doesn't wantto listen to me telling him to brush his teeth, but he was absolutely listen to the tooth fairy about brushing his teeth. Go figure!
15. More flag football! Not quite so hot. Thank goodness! This was Leo's best game yet - one touchdown, two pulled flags, he's getting faster!
16. Car hang outs. My kids and probably all kids love a run through their favorite drive thru with some errands and alone time with mom. Olive's choice was Chick-Fil-A with errands at Five Below, Target and Sams. We got caught up on all the things.
17. Did you see my recipe for
Twice Baked Potato Bites? They were so good that I made them twice!
18. We don't do scary Halloween decorations, but Leo loves to look at them in stores. Once the temps get under 90, we'll get out the pumpkin decorations.
19. When you learn about a new lip product with a friend and then she buys you both matching lipstick to try. This was pretty. The color lasted for 24hours, but the texture/dry feeling on your lips might take a minute to get used to. It never looks dry, but it feels a little dry.
20. Surprise Chick-Fil-A Chicken Minis for your teachers!? Yes, please! A sweet student suprised us with these one day this week. Yum!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We've got a busy one. See you back here on Monday.
Linking up with Momfessionals
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.